Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals in Myrtle Beach
Browse dog friendly condos and review our pet policy
At this current time, we do not have any pet-friendly properties in Myrtle Beach, Sorry!
CondoLux of Myrtle Beach - Pet Policy
While CondoLux of Myrtle Beach does allow dogs in the units designated as pet-friendly, we do enforce our pet policy and ask our guests to adhere to the following terms and restrictions.
Terms & Restrictions
- Sorry, we currently do not allow pets other than dogs.
- A maximum of one (1) dog - under 20 lbs is permitted.
- No aggressive breed of dog is allowed. (ie: Rottweilers, Pit-Bulls, Dobermans, Boxers, German Shepherds or Chows)
Pet Fee, Deposit and Refund Details
- A required $20/per night pet fee will be added to the balance of your reservation. This fee is non-refundable.
- A $200 CASH refundable pet deposit is required upon check-in.
- Upon departure, a member of our housekeeping department will inspect your unit and verify its condition.
- If after inspection the unit is confirmed to be damage-free, a check for the full amount of the $200 pet deposit will be mailed to the address associated with your reservation.
If you find yourself needing assistance , feel free to send us an email or call our office during business hours at 866-243-6111.